The following workshops will be a available as part of the Edinburgh Festival of Cycling:
- Build your own bamboo bike frame, run by the Bamboo Bike Club. There are a maximum of six places on each workshop. Bookings are now being taken. This course is being run 21st to 23rd June (we may run a second course if there is sufficient demand.
- Bike Set-up and Fitting Tips, with Hart’s Cyclery. Primarily aimed at commuters and recreational riders, Hart’s Cyclery will take you through, in a practical and fun way, some of the rules of thumb on bike set-up and fit to ensure those new to cycling are comfortable and avoid injury. From 19:00 to 20:00, Free.
- Bike Love – Grease Monkey Cycles. Pop Up Workshop – Comprehensive 15 point bike service for only £10. Spaces are limited so book now.
- Nutrition for long bike rides, run by Tracy Griffen of Griffen Fitness. This workshop will be on Tuesday 18th June, FREE but booking required. FULLY BOOKED
- Strength training for cycling, run by Tracy Griffen of Griffen Fitness. This workshop will be on Thursday 20th June, FREE but booking required. FULLY BOOKED
Further details to follow, watch this space!